Monday, May 17, 2010

Dallas LDS Temple Wedding Photography - Photoshoot: S&B Wedding


























Friday night rain threatened to spoil this wedding day photo shoot-- but Saturday brought dry overcast skies, and even though the grass was soaked-- I wasn't about to complain! Time restraints were crunched, and after all of the family group shots, I had exactly 22 minutes to work my magic! (The fastest 22 minutes in my entire life!) It was tight, but with nothing short of a miracle, I was able to get some fantastic shots. It was so much fun to take part in S&B's special day, and in between their smiles, kisses, and glow-- I couldn't help but reminisce my own wedding day! (Almost 11 years ago!) Congratulations you two!


post signature


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones